During the time: 2023-04-26 12:46 UTC a full database outage occurred and most of our services wen't down. The system has now been recovered and re-synchronized.
Cause of the outage appears to be high activity for a short period of time.
There are no sign of intrusion or unauthorized access. However full cluster outages may cause data loss regarding the most recent data. If you notice inconsistencies, i.e missing servers, payments or resources please reach out to our support as soon as possible to restore.
- 2023-04-26 12:46 UTC: Outage detected
- 2023-04-26 12:48 UTC: Investigation started
- 2023-04-26 12:55 UTC: First attempt to restore cluster failed
- 2023-04-26 13:06 UTC: Second attempt succeeded, services partially restored
- 2023-04-26 13:33 UTC: Synchronization completed, all nodes back online
- 2023-04-26 14:10 UTC: All services restored.